Poseidon diving club/school Leuven
Frequently asked questions
- Where and when is Poseidon training and how to become a member?
- When can I take a trial lesson and at what cost?
- When do I best start with a diving course?
- What is the diving course about and how long does it take?
- Do I need to be present at each training?
- And what about the theory lessons?
- Is there an exam to obtain the 1 star license?
- Is a medical examination required and when?
- What is the cost of a diving course?
- When do I have to buy diving gear?
Only the basic diving gear is required: fins, snorkel, diving mask and weight belt (cost starting at 95 euro). Gear for exercises in the swimming pool are at your disposal for free. For the first 5 open water dives you can rent a full diving equipment for free. After that you can rent it at a reasonable price.
- Can I rent a diving equipment?
- Do I afterwards have to pay a fee for the 1 star license?
- I am a student at the KUL. Can I get a discount?
- Does Poseidon sell diving equipment?
- Does Poseidon rent diving equipment?
- Does Poseidon offer the possibility to fill my tank?
- Where is the filling station of Poseidon situated?
- My son / daughter would like to learn diving. At what age can they start?
- I have a PADI license. Can I start with that at Poseidon?
- Do I have to be a good swimmer to start a scuba course?